It just so happens that I like the number 3 and all of its derivatives. Some of you might know that our house is number 6933… So when it looked like turning 33 was becoming a real possibility, I started to get quietly excited but had no idea about the wild ride it was going to be. Just for the past three days:
– Spent an afternoon at the adult toy expo. Unless I come next year, will probably never see so many sizes and colors ever in my life, even if at some point I turn 99. Thrilled that things are moving away from imitations to sleek little devices with USB storage…
– Spent several afternoons at a business analytics event trying to wrap my mind around the concept of big data. My mind has stretch marks now and even a few tears.
– Got a parking ticket for not displaying my registration. Turns out I’ve been driving since Dec without the right sticker…
– Met with my boss at a piano bar. We sang I feel so emotional, baby!
– Got a beautiful bouquet from our family. Got emotional.
– Bought a dress. Enough said.
As my friend a photographer says, #whatesleispossible?